Software Description: DVD Audio Extractor v7.5.0 + Full Crack
DVD Audio Extractor is apowerful software DVD audio extracting / ripping tool. It can helpyou to extract audio streams from your favorite DVDs and save themas OGG, MP3 or Wave files.
DVD Audio Extractor can also demux audio streams directly to pcm,mpa, ac3 or dts files. DVD Audio Extractor will save your DVDssoundtrack into your preffered format.
DVD Audio Extractor features on its easy-to-use interface,ultra-fast extracting speed, multiple audio formats support,multi-channel support, resample to arbitrary sample rate, audiopreview and much more. It’s all what you needed to get audios outof DVD-Video discs, so that you can listen on MP3 Player, play onPC, record to CD or do anything else.
Here are some key features of “DVD AudioExtractor”:
– DVD Audio Extractor is designed in sense of easy use. The programcomes with a step by step wizard-like interface and all thefunctions can be used by simple mouse clicks.
– With its fully optimized processing engine, DVD Audio Extractorcan convert selected audio tracks within 10% of the playback time.(Note: processing time differs for different audio formatsettings)
– DVD Audio Extractor can decode all the audio formats available onDVD-Video: Dolby Digital (AC-3), MPEG1/2, Linear PCM (any 16, 20 or24 bit, 48000 or 96000 Hz sample rate, 1 to 8 channels), and DTS(Digital Theater Systems).
– DVD Audio Extractor is able to encode to several formats: OGG(Mono, Stereo or 5.1 Surround), MP3 (Mono, Stereo or Joint Stereo)and Uncompressed PCM Wave (unlimited channel, 8 bits, 16 bits or 24bits, with an option to save each channel to separate file).
– The newly added CD Image creating feature allows you to convertDVD to Audio CD in one step.
– The newly added audio play/preview feature allows you to listento the selected chapters, so that you can be sure those chaptersare really what you wanted to extract. You can also use DVD AudioExtractor as a standalone Audio Player for DVD-Video discs.
– The resample library in DVD Audio Extractor allows you to saveaudios to any sample rate with high quality.
– DVD Audio Extractor provides support for NT/2000/XP natively (noASPI manager required). On Win9x/Me systems ASPI manager(wnaspi32.dll) is still necessary.
– Select all tracks you want to rip and DVD Audio Extractor willautomatically rip and encode them one by one.
– The detailed descriptions in the help file explains everythingthe user has to know about how to use DVD Audio Extractor.
Installer Size: 5.02 MB