Software Description: Atomic Email Verifier v18.104.22.168 + Activation Crack
Remove nonexistent email addresses to increase email servers’confidence to your messages. Atomic Email Verifierchecks email addresses against standard spelling rules، Connect tothe SMTP server and check the email address existence on it، Domainis verified; in the case of an incorrect domain, the email addresswill not exist، Check Facebook for an account associated with aparticular user’s address.
Here are some key features of “Atomic EmailVerifier”:
Three-level validity check
Atomic Mail Verifier can verify email addresses on your mailinglist in three steps. This way of checking addresses supplies themost effective results. Each step can be used separately, or aspart of a single verification.
There are three pre-set verification steps:
– Syntax check: email addresses are checked for correspondence tothe RFC registration.
– Domain check: all domains are checked for existence. If a domaindoes not exist, the email address with that domain also does notexist.
– Email address check: the last step for full verification. Theprogram searches for a domain’s SMTP server, and checks for userexistence. This step is only possible if you have port 25 open.
With this effective three-step verification, Atomic Mail Verifierallows you to weed out the maximum number of nonexistent emailaddresses, as well as prevent the removal of those that are trulyvalid.
In this way, you can specify optimal operation depending on yourmailing list size and computer features.
– Atomic Mail Verifier supports two types of validation: standardand advanced.
– Select the type you need in “Common Settings/SMTP/Type ofvalidation”.
– Standard validation uses the standard algorithm for email addressverification.
Advanced validation is an effective algorithm for multiple domains.In the filter settings, specify those domains you want to checkwith this algorithm. This means that you need to insert a list ofdomains to which you want to apply advanced validation.
The usage of advanced validation significantly improves the qualityof email address verification. But in any case, there can be no100% correct email verification because the software relies onresponses of the receiving SMTP servers and they sometimes blockverification attempts or give incorrect replies.
– You can set the rules you need for any existing domains. Justselect a domain and specify a rule for it.
– What is a rule? In practice, it is a kind of default status forthe selected domains.
– Available rules include:
– Always “Correct”
– Always “Incorrect”
– Always “Missed”
– Always “Unchecked”
Please notice that a new rule must be added before running a check.Then verification of domains with specified rules will be properlymarked, and the log will contain information about filterusage.
Adding filter rules provides the user with a good opportunity tocontrol the verification process and set necessary domain rules foremail address filtering.
Expanded email address statuses
– Expanded email address statuses supply more accurate verificationresults. It is not just about finding out if the email addressexists or does not exist, but displaying its real condition.
Atomic Mail Verifier, for example, indicates the connection erroror nonexistence of an email address on an existing domain.
This allows users to know the exact condition of each and everyemail address on their mailing list, and also offers theopportunity to save email addresses with the necessary status only,or to check nonexistent addresses one more time.
– Mailing list import
– Atomic Mail Verifier allows you to load mailing lists from yourclipboard, from *.doc, *.docx, *.txt, *.xls, and *.xlsx files, orfrom Outlook Address Book.
– Full integration with other Atomic programs allows you to runAtomic Lead Extractor, Atomic Newsgroup Explorer, and Atomic WHOISExplorer simltaneously, and directly import the list of extractedaddresses to Atomic Mail Verifier.
You can save verified email addresses to MS Office (Word, Excel),Open Office (Writer, Calc), a text file, or to your clipboard. Thenewly generated document will contain existing email addressesonly.
To export all kinds of email addresses (correct, incorrect, andunchecked) to a different file format, use Export Wizard. A newdocument containing column names and statuses (if required) will becreated.
Atomic Mail Verifier supports the transfer of quickly verifiedemail addresses to Atomic Mail Sender and Atomic List Manageronline services without storing data in intermediate files.
Installer Size: 14.34 MB