Software Description: ANSYS optiSLang v6.1.0 Build 43247 x64 Keygen Serial
ANSYS optiSLang is a Workbench Plug-in thatoptimizes your product designs by combining the powerful parametricmodeling capabilities of ANSYS Workbench with the Robust DesignOptimization (RDO) methods of optiSLang. The optiSLang toolboxincludes modules for sensitivity analysis, optimization androbustness evaluation that you can easily drag and drop into aWorkbench project to form an interactive process chain. Thisprocess workflow enables your engineering teams to improve productperformance, identify optimization potential, quantify risks andsecure resource-efficiency.
In principle optiSLang is a tool used for graphical programming,process integration and process automation. Two importantcomponents provide a base for this.
Nodes can be separated in Input, Process/Properties and Output.
Connections are used to manage the data flow between two nodes andto trigger the successor node.
All main workflows as specific solver chains, sensitivity,optimization and robustness analysis, as well as reevaluationsystems can be created by wizards and extended by user-constructionas well. Several Tutorials and Examples are available to getstarted easily.
Here are some key Features of “ANSYSoptiSLang”:
– Automatically identifies important parameters during sensitivityanalysis.
– Automatically creates the best possible regression functions(meta models) to accurately forecast response variations in a givensample set.
– Provides multidisciplinary and multi-objective optimization.
– Evaluates the robustness of your product design.
– Uses optiSLang’s minimalist philosophy to reduce the number ofCAE solver runs.
– Enables you to design for large numbers of parameters andnon-linear RDO tasks.
– Allows you to pre-define attributes of pre-processing results forgreater efficiency and insight.
– Gives you flexible, text-based interfacing tools that can connectANSYS products — or any scriptable products — that may bepart of your engineering process.
– Interfaces between optiSLang GUI and parametric ANSYS Workbenchmodels via optiSLang’s ANSYS Workbench integration node.
– Easily switches from Workbench integrated to interfacing mode atany time.
– Provides full functionality, including support for parameters andresponses not extractable or integrated in ANSYS Workbench, e.g.non-scalable responses such as load displacement curves.
Installer Size: 503 MB