Software Description: CerebroMix v10.1 + Full Crack
The CerebroMix program is the unique softwarethat design and analyses pressure vessel and mixing systems.CerebroMix calculates pressure vessel calculations per ASME CodeSection VIII, Division 1. The mixing system is analyzed by andmathematical method develop by Cerebro S/A over the last 20 years.The program wizard format allows users to enter data very fast, insafe mode and with a short learning time.
The program can design pressure vessels under internal orexternal pressure with the following components:
– Elliptical, Torispherical, Conical, Toriconical, Hemisphericaland Welded Flat covers (UG-34).
– Cylindrical shells.
– Nozzles, with large opening analysis per Appendix 1-7.
– Legs supports for vertical vessels.
– Saddles supports for horizontal vessels (Zick analysis).
– Wind loads and Earthquake loads per UBC-97.
– NR-13 report for Brazilian users.
– Special Heads for atmospheric tanks with impellers.
– Paddle Impellers.
– High Efficiency and Propeller Impellers
– Flat and Concave Radial Turbines
– Flat and Tubular Anchors, with and without Wipers
– Mixing of Liquid-Liquid, Liquid-Solid, Liquid-Gaseous andLiquid-Gaseous-Solid.
Commercial and Calculations Reports
Commercial and calculations reports can be create in Portuguese orEnglish language. The reports can be viewed in a dedicated viewer,or can be generated as MS-Word documents. To generate MS-Worddocuments, MS-Word version 2000 to 2010 must be installed in thesame computer of CerebroMix.
The commercial report shows the followingitems:
– All data of pressures vessels;
– Weight of materials;
– Drawing of heads;
– Schematic vessel drawing;
– List of nozzles;
– Impellers dimensions and drawings;
– Summary of mixing power calculations.
Users can enter data, or generate commercial reports, withdifferent units systems. Program allows users to define, edit orchange several units systems.
Reports calculations can be create using customary units (in andpsi), international metric system (mm and MPa) or technical metricsystem (mm and kgf).
Experience and Scientific Domain
The lack of information and standards related to design of mixersis a constant challenge to the area researchers. Only withpractical applications, cumulated with scientific researches we mayprove the efficiency of a calculation model for mixers.
The calculation model developed by Cerebro S/A is base in 30 yearsof research, manufacturing and implementation of many mixingsystems in Brazil and South America.
Installer Size: 35.5 MB