Software Description: CSI SAP2000 Ultimate v18.1.1 x86/x64 Full Crack
SAP2000 follows in thesame tradition featuring a very sophisticated, intuitive andversatile user interface powered by an unmatched analysis engineand design tools for engineers working on transportation,industrial, public works, sports, and otherfacilities.
Founded in 1975, Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI) is recognizedglobally as the pioneering leader in software tools for structuraland earthquake engineering. Software from CSI is used by thousandsof engineering firms in over 160 countries for the design of majorprojects, including the Taipei 101 Tower in Taiwan, One World TradeCenter in New York, the 2008 Olympics Birds Nest Stadium in Beijingand the cable-stayed Centenario Bridge over the Panama Canal. CSI’ssoftware is backed by more than three decades of research anddevelopment, making it the trusted choice of sophisticated designprofessionals everywhere!
CSI produces five primary software packages: SAP2000; CSiBridge;ETABS; SAFE; and PERFORM-3D. Each of these programs offers uniquecapabilities and tools that are tailored to different types ofstructures and problems, allowing users to find just the rightsolution for their work. SAP2000 is intended for use on civilstructures such as dams, communication towers, stadiums, industrialplants and buildings. CSiBridge offers powerful parametric designof concrete and steel bridges. ETABS has been developedspecifically for multi-story commercial and residential buildingstructures, such as office towers, apartments and hospitals. TheSAFE System provides an efficient and powerful program for theanalysis and design of concrete slabs and foundations, with orwithout post-tensioning. PERFORM-3D is a highly focused nonlineartool offering powerful performance based design capabilities.
The SAP name has been synonymous with state-of-the-art analyticalmethods since its introduction over 30 years ago. SAP2000 followsin the same tradition featuring a very sophisticated, intuitive andversatile user interface powered by an unmatched analysis engineand design tools for engineers working on transportation,industrial, public works, sports, and other facilities.
From its 3D object based graphical modeling environment to the widevariety of analysis and design options completely integrated acrossone powerful user interface, SAP2000 has proven to be the mostintegrated, productive and practical general purpose structuralprogram on the market today. This intuitive interface allows you tocreate structural models rapidly and intuitively without longlearning curve delays. Now you can harness the power of SAP2000 forall of your analysis and design tasks, including small day-to-dayproblems. Complex Models can be generated and meshed with powerfulbuilt in templates. Integrated design code features canautomatically generate wind, wave, bridge, and seismic loads withcomprehensive automatic steel and concrete design code checks perUS, Canadian and international design standards.
Advanced analytical techniques allow for step-by-step largedeformation analysis, Eigen and Ritz analyses based on stiffness ofnonlinear cases, catenary cable analysis, material nonlinearanalysis with fiber hinges, multi-layered nonlinear shell element,buckling analysis, progressive collapse analysis, energy methodsfor drift control, velocity-dependent dampers, base isolators,support plasticity and nonlinear segmental construction analysis.Nonlinear analyses can be static and/or time history, with optionsfor FNA nonlinear time history dynamic analysis and directintegration.
From a simple small 2D static frame analysis to a large complex 3Dnonlinear dynamic analysis, SAP2000 is the easiest, most productivesolution for your structural analysis and design needs
SAP2000 18.0.0 | 18.0.1 Enhancements
Graphical User Interface
– Assign and select menu forms have been enhanced to allow them toremain open for repetitive use with a new apply button.
– DirectX graphics mode has been enhanced to use DirectX 11 forenhanced speed and capabilities.
– 64-bit version of the graphical user interface (GUI) nowavailable.
– New 2-D modified Darwin-Pecknold concrete model has been added tothe nonlinear layered shell. This model represents concretecompression, cracking, and shear behavior under both monotonic andcyclic loading, and accounts for crack rotation.
Layered shell definitions
– Semi-rigid option added for diaphragm constraint.
– Modify undeformed geometry feature enhanced to allow applying themodification to a selection of joints, as well as limitingdirection of modification.
– Ability to specify accidental eccentricity for response spectrumcases added.
– Automated response spectrum functions according to the Costa RicaSeismic Code 2010, Ecuador (NEC-SE-DS 2015), Korean KBC 2009,Mexico (CFE-93 and CFE-2008), and Peru (NTE E.030 2014) codesadded.
– Auto-seismic loading according to Korean Building Code (KBC 2009)added
– Auto-seismic loading according to the Dominican Republic (R-001)code added
– A new stability check has been added for nonlinear static loadcases to report when the structure may have failed under materialor geometric nonlinearities that are not obvious from the analysisresults.
– The handling of convergence tolerances for time-dependentbehavior during staged-construction analysis has been improved tobetter enforce equilibrium after large load increments.
International Frame Design Codes
– Concrete Frame Design – ACI 318-08, -11, -14 enhancement allowsspecifying Design System Rho (ρ) and Design System SDS factors inthe concrete frame design preferences.
– Steel Frame Design – Eurocode 3-2005 enhancement to perform abasic torsion design for I- and tubular sections.
– Steel & Concrete Frame Design – Korean Building Code (KBC2009) code added
– Steel Frame Design – Russian SP 16.13330.2011 code added
– The default design load combinations have been enhanced for ACI318-08, -11, -14 to include roof live load patterns.
– The default design load combinations have been enhanced for CSAA23.3-04, CSA A23.3-14, CSA S16-09, and CSA S16-14 to includecompanion loads.
Output and Display
– Contour plots are now available for frame deflections and axialstresses.
– The center of mass is now reported in the Assembled Joint Massestable for each mass source.
– The export to Revit Structure has been enhanced to export steelsections parametrically such that Revit can import the sectiondimensions if it cannot match the section name.
Installer Size: ~