Software Description: Cutting Optimization Pro v126.96.36.199 + Full Crack
Cutting Optimization Pro is a softwareapplication used to obtain optimal cutting layouts for one (1D) andtwo (2D) dimensional pieces.
The software also lets you to define and handle complex products,such as table, desk, cupboard, locker, book shelf …
Cutting Optimization Pro can be used for cutting rectangularsheets made of glass, wood, woodworking, metal, furniture, or anyother material used by industrial applications.
Cutting Optimization Pro can also be used for cutting linear piecessuch as bars, pipes, tubes, steel bars, metal profiles, extrusions,tubes, lineal wood boards, etc and other linear materials.
Here are some key features of “Cutting OptimizationPro”:
– 1D and 2D optimization in the same program – you may use theprogram for both 2D and 1D optimization.
– Guillotine optimization – The cuttings are performed from oneside to the other of the material. This feature is very useful forglass, wood, thermopan, …
– Non-guillotine (nested) optimization – The cutting machine canfollow the shape of the material. In this case you need to have acomplex machine based on laser or flame blade.
– Generates optimal cutting patterns.
– Any number of pieces in the REPOSITORY and DEMAND – virtually nolimit for the number of pieces that you want to optimize.
– Any size less than 2 billion units- the size of the pieces islimited by the size of the data types introduced by the C++language.
– Any measurement metric- The way in which you introduce the datais a general one. You don’t have to specify a metric. Just choose ametric in your mind and enter all data using that metric only.
– Adjustable cutting blade thickness- For glass cutting withdiamond the cutting blade width is 0, but for wood, metal handlingyou need a saw blade with a greater width.
– Adjustable optimization level- One may specify how many layoutsto be generated before the solution is outputted. If you don’t havetoo much time and you don’t have a good computer you may set theOptimization Level to a low level. This feature helps you to runyour program on any kind of computer (from 486 to the bestprocessors available today)
– Reduces panel waste and costs – By using the latest achievementsin the field of Artificial Intelligence you may obtain reduce thewaste by 15%.
– Grain direction control – useful for wood cuttingoptimisation.
– Automatic offcuts handling – the useful waste is automaticallyadded to the Repository of materials.
– Vertical printing of the labels and edge bands – this willoptimise and simplify your layout.
– Graphical display black-white and text mode of the obtainedresults.
– Printing the obtained layouts – on any printer.
– Printing multiple layouts on the same page – You may print 1, 2,4 or 6 layouts on the same sheet of paper.
– Printing the REPOSITORY and the DEMAND of the customer – you mayprint the pieces that you want to optimize.
– The cuttings are shown in text format in order to use them with aCNC machine.
– Edge banding handling – the quantity and the type of materialattached to the edges of the wood sheets is manipulated by theprogram.
– Computes / Prints the total cutting length.
– Possibility to define complex products such as table, desk,cupboard, locker, book shelf …
– Possibility to define types of materials (glass, wood, band).
– Automatic tool for computing the size of the pieces based on theexternal sizes of the product.
– Statistics related to the current cut / layout- At the end of theoptimisation process you will have access to the: number ofcuttings, cuttings definition (starting and ending point), numberof waste rectangles, the waste rectangles (the coordinates of thetop-left and bottom-right corners), number of utilized pieces, theplacement of the utilized pieces, used surface, …
– Generates and prints adhesive labels –
– Load data from *.dbt (specific files), *.2d (Real Cut 2D files),*.xls (Excel files), *.xml (XML files) and *.1d (Real Cut 1Dfiles).
– Automatically computing of the order price –
– The REPOSITORY and the DEMAND can be sorted – by using variouscriteria: Length, Width, Quantity, Type, Rotation, Labels
– Maximises productivity, saves time and money ….
– Data can be exported into very popular formats: Word, Excel, HTMLand XML files.
– All panels and table’s columns are resizable – You may customizethe workspace. The new positions are automatically stored.
– Very fast running time – Solutions are obtained withinseconds.
– Optimization engines provided by Optimal Programs Cut 2D X andCut 1D X components.
– Multiple options for buying the program – You may purchase thesoftware for one computer only or for multiple computers. The rangeof prices is for every pocket.
– Interface in multiple languages: Dutch, English, French, German,Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish and Swedish.
Installer Size: 3.05 MB