Software Description: FontExpert 2016 v14.0 Release 1 x64 Cracked
FontExpert will let you manage and preview bothinstalled and uninstalled typefaces and examine your systemfor font errors.
FontExpert displays the list of all installed typefaces and letsyou explore folders and preview uninstalled fonts located on yourcompact disks or DVDs, local disks, removable disks or networkdrives. You can preview the font as a paragraph of text or as adetailed character map. It is easy to choose the desired font size,font style or color.
Here are some key features of “FontExpert”:
Assign Keywords, Ratings and Categories to Fonts:
– Assign keywords, categories, ratings and captions in new Tagsview.
Search in Database:
– Search for fonts in the database by keywords, ratings andcategories in new DB Search view.
Search for Fonts on Local Discs and NetworkDrives:
– FontExpert can search your local disks, CDs or DVDs, networkdrives for fonts, and put all fonts to a special list for yourfurther work.
Search for Duplicates and Corrupted Fonts:
– FontExpert automatically detects corrupted and incomplete fonts,and allows you to search for and manage duplicate fonts.
– It is easy to manage any typefaces that are shown in any view ofthe program. You can sort, filter, preview fonts, copy, move,delete font files, activate or deactivate fonts, add or link fontsto font groups (sets). The program can control fonts located in theWindows Fonts and Psfonts folder (used by Adobe Type Manager), soyou do not need to remove fonts from standard folders as some fontmanagers require.
Create Font Library:
– FontExpert imports fonts and creates font library. You can keepyour fonts organized in groups (sets), and activate or deactivatefont sets. A group may include either the font file, or a link to afile located in any folder on your computer or network drive. It iseasy to add fonts or links by drag-and-dropping from the WindowsExplorer to the Groups view.
Installer Size: 13.4 MB