Software Description: Form.Z PRO v8.6.0 Build 10009 x64 Portable Crack Patch
formZ is a powerful 3D design applicationfeaturing a variety of modeling personalities and tools with aneasy to use interface to express and communicate your imagination.It is based on advanced 3D solid and surface modeling methods thatmaintain accurate representations as you progress from design tovisualization, layout, animation and fabrication. The formZworkflow features a dynamic smart interface that senses what youintend to do and protects you from unwanted actions. This includesautomatic picking, automatic guides and snaps that assist you indrawing accurately without limiting your creativity.
The complete interface and the tool palettes are fullycustomizable, including the “heads up display” palette, where youmay place the tools you use frequently for instant access.
Workspaces group related tools and palettes together making iteasy to switch between tasks. These can also be customized and newones created. Interoperability is a traditional strength of formZ.formZ Pro supports over 20 formats including 3D Studio, DGW/DXF,Sketchup Rhino, STEP, STL and IGES. The formZ interactive displaytakes advantage of modern OpenGL capabilities. This is mostnoticeable in Shaded Full display mode with real time ambientocclusion, bump mapping, soft shadows and multi sampling features.These aid in real-time visualization and design evaluation as theyyield better depth perception and spatial definition. formZincludes an extensive library of materials that are ready to use.The Materials editor allows you to create your own materials andmaterials groups.
Here are some key features of “formZ”:
– Accurate robust internal representation of data including 3Dsolids, surfaces, trimmed surfaces, NURBS and parametricrepresentations.
– ACIS modeling engine provides advanced smooth modelingcapabilities and reliable internal data representation.
– Interactive drawing tools that allow for the direct creation ofany shape including lines, splines, NURBS curves, arcs, circlesellipses, and polygons
– Interactive 3D primitive creation (Cone, Cylinder, Sphere,Torus).
– Advanced 3D primitives. Interactively create Paraboloid,Hyperboloids and Hyperbolic Paraboloids.
– Sculpting tools use realtime Booleans to interactively Reshape(push/pull), Offset Segment, Offset Outline, Imprint
– Deformations alter the shape of an object with the Bend, Bulge,Taper or Twist methods while keeping them a solid accurateobject.
– Advanced Deformations include Bend Along Path and 3D Morphoperations.
– The Billboard tool enables the quick placement of an as atexture in 3d.
– Basic Rounding allows for the rounding or beveling an edge of anobject.
– Advanced Rounding and Blending give much more control overrounding operations and offers blending between faces of objects(fillets).
– The Cap tool constructs surfaces across opening in a model. TheCover and Uncover tools convert a wire object to a surface or viseversa.
– Lofting tools include ruled, guided, path and branchedlofting.
– The Derivative tools allow for the construction of an extrusion,convergence or a wall object from (all or a part of) an existingobject.
– Advanced Derivative tools include point clouds, derivative fromparts of objects. The frame tool derives a structure such as atruss or space frame from the edges of an object.
– Unfold enables a model to be unfolded (flattened) with tabs andlabels for fabrication and easy assembly. The projection toolflattens an object onto a plane.
– Revolve is used to derive a revolved or lathed object from aprofile (source shape) and an axis.
– Helix and Sweep are powerful modeling operations that derive anew shape from the volume that a source object creates as itfollows a path.
– Advanced Sweep tools (Two Source Sweep, Two Path Sweep, BoundarySweep, Draft Sweep) offer more flexibility and power the sweepcapabilities.
– Offset Surface makes a new surface parallel to the originalsurface. Thicken (shelling) converts a surface into a solid of adesired thickness.
– Skinning is a powerful method to create surface or solid objectsfrom a set of source shapes and a set of paths. There are tools forSmooth Skin, Meshed Skin, and Cross Skin.
– Booleans allow for the creation of new forms through the Union,Intersection, or Difference of 3D solid objects.The Split, Slice,Line of intersection offer similar capabilities for surfaces.
– Stitching enables the joining of surfaces and the creation ofsolids for a closed set of surfaces.
– The Section tools allow for the creation of 2D and 3D sections ofmodels.
– Advanced Meshing tools give real control over facets of a model.These include the 3D Mesh, Polygion Mesh, Reduce Mesh andPolygonize tools.
– Displacement creates a 3D object by added relief to a meshedsurface based on an creating the effect of the beingpushed through the surface.
– Architectural specialty tools include: Stairs, Spiral Stairs,Roofs and Terrain Models.
– Architectural specialty tools include: Switchback Stairs.
– Engineering specialty tool include; Gears, Screws and Bolts.
– Advanced creative design tools to enhance form generation. Thesetools include Point Scatter, Surface Scatter, Volume Scatter,Voronoi Diagram, Delaunay Triangulation, Wrap Objects andParametric Map.
– Components make it easy to place commonly used items in a modelfrom a library of objects. A set of libraries is provided and userscan create and share their own library of objects that they create.Tools are included for placing, creating, exploding, replacing andcreating components.
– Doors and Windows are special components that make an opening ina wall when placed in the model.
– Basic line editing tools: Close, Trim, Join, Fillet.
– Advanced line editing tools: Extend, Connect, Remove Point,Insert Segment, Tangent Line, Perpendicular Line.
– Measure tools for distances and angles within and between partsof the model. Calculations of surface area and volume ofobjects.
– Mass Properties calculations include weight, principal axis andmoments of inertia.
– NURBS Loft and Reconstruct.
– NURBS curve tools: Curve Create, Reconstruct, Blend, Merge,Extend.
– Advanced NURBS curve tools : Curve Convert, Attach, Split, InsertKnot, Edit Curve, Blend Curve to Point, Convert to Arcs NURBS byFormula.
– NURBS surface tools: Surface Lofting, Boundary, UV CurvesConvert, Nurbs by Cross Sections, Reconstrcut, Curve Extract,Blend, Merge, Extend.
– Advanced NURBS surface tools: NURBS by Formula, Split, EditSurface, Insert Knot.
– Surface analysis allows you to inspect smooth surfaces in orderto detect any imperfections or discontinuities in the surface. Thefollowing analysis types are offered: Zebra Stripes, EnvironmentMap, Draft Angle, Curvature Map Normal Map, Porcupine Plot
– 3D Text Creation, Editing and Search and Replace.
– Advanced 3D Text tools: Text Along Path, Parallel Text, and TextBetween Two Paths.
– Dimensions (Linear, Angular, Radial Leader Line and Notes.)
– The transformation suite of tools includes Move, Rotate, UniformScale, Independent Scale, and Mirror. These can be applied toobjects, ligts, cameras and guides as well as object parts.
– The Extend tool allows you to expand an object to an adjacentobject.
– Advanced transformations such as transformation macros that allowfor a set of transformations to be defined and then re-applied toany object in the project.
– The Align/Distribute tool aligns them or distributes a set ofobjects based on a variety of optional criteria.
– The Place Along Path and Place On tools create copies of objectsalong a path or on the faces of an existing object.
– The Object Doctor tool analyzes objects for problems such asduplicate points and other hard to find problems commonly found insome models created in other applications.
– The Project Doctor analyzes the objects in a project andidentifies potential problems such as duplicate objects.
– 3D Print Prep tool identifies and fixes problems in a model thatwould prevent the model from being sent to a 3D printer.
– Hatch attributes for objects. A hatch is a graphic technique usedto create effects on surfaces for illustration purposes.
– Line Weight and Line Style attributes for all objects.
– Subdivision Surface Modeling. ( Basic editing, Conversion toNURBS)
– Subdivision Surface Modeling. ( Advanced editing and Conversionto NURBS)
– Sketchfab support
– Augment support
– 3D Connection Support
– Copy Attributes
Installer Size: 122.3 MB