Software Description: Oasys SlopeFE v18.104.22.168 + Full Crack
SlopeFE is a new program that performstwo-dimensional slope stability analysis. It provides a quick andaccurate way to identify the slip surface for factors of safety,and to check improvements from reinforecements such as soil nails,rock bolts, ground anchors and geotextiles.
It combines two types of analysis within one easy-to-use programinterface. Finite element steady state seepage analysis calculatesthe pore pressure distribution, followed by analysis of slopestability by traditional limit equilibrium methods.
Simple material and strata geometry may be entered to define asection through the slope. The program then generates a finiteelement mesh from this information and additional data is enteredto specify the required groundwater conditions and slip circles toanalyse.
Here are some key features of “Oasys SlopeFE”:
– New model wizard enables the user to input ground sectionseasily
– Slope data files can also be imported
– Automatic generation of finite element mesh for steady stateseepage analysis
– Submerged or partially submerged slopes can be analysed
– Any combination of reinforcement, consisting of horizontalgeotextiles or horizontal or inclined soil nails, rock bolts orground anchors, can be specified. The restoring moment contributedby the reinforcement is calculated according to BS8006
– Groundwater boundary conditions can be fixed head, fixed flow,phreatic or no-flow. Boundary conditions can be set along lines orat individual nodes allowing a lot of flexibility
– Permeabilities for each material can be set, allowing a morerealistic representation of pore pressures in the ground thanpreviously possible in Slope
– External forces can be applied to the ground surface to representbuilding loads or strut forces in excavations
– Output includes plotting of pore pressures and other water data,location of the phreatic surface, and display of the analysed slipcircles with their factors of safety against failure
Installer Size: 51.08 MB