Software Description: Perspective Rectifier v3.5.100171.48 Cracked
Perspective Rectifier is a software thatpermits to rectify pictures to do a survey from digital ortraditional photos.With the geometric rectification, defining thevanishing lines and specifying two measures, the software rectifiesand scales the photo of the building to survey.
With the points rectification are enough some reference points,that could be imported directly from the topographical instrumentor inserted manually, to rectify and scale the photo. The rectifiedand scaled images could then be inserted into the CAD where will beused as background to copy the building and to take measures.
When with a single photo it is not possible to take the entirebuilding to survey, mosaic option permits to combine two or moreimages in a single rectification.
Perspective Rectifier permits to perform measures of distance,perimeter and area directly on the images.
Perspective Rectifier works with digital photos taken with anydigital camera. In alternative, it is possible to use anytraditional camera and to develop the photographic film in PhotoCDformat or to digitize the paper printed photos with a scanner.
Topographical instruments are not necessary, but they are perfectlyintegrated in Perspective Rectifier, because the data that theyprovide are used directly without the need of otherapplications.
EASY TO BE USED
Perfectly integrated with Windows, Perspective Rectifier has beendesigned to make its usage extremely simple and intuitive, reducingdrastically the time necessary to survey.
NOT ONLY ARCHITECTURE
Perspective Rectifier could be used not only for the architecturalsurvey, but each time it is necessary to perform surveys andmeasures, also of precision, from images of planar surfaces.
Here are some key features of “PerspectiveRectifier”:
– Geometric rectification (two or more horizontal axes, two or morevertical axes, none or more measures)
– Two-dimensional or three-dimensional points rectification (fouror more points) with automatic plane evaluation
– Mosaic between two or more images
– Import of images of the most common formats: Jpeg (.jpg), Bitmap(.bmp), Tiff (.tif), Portable Bitmap (.pbm), Kodak PhotoCD (.pcd),Paintbrush (.pcx), Portable Network Graphics (.png), PortablePixmap (.ppm), Jpeg2000 (.jp2)
– Import of images in the Adobe PDF format (.pdf)
– Import of images directly from scanner
– Import and export of images from the “Notes” with the commands”Copy” and “Paste”
– Export of rectified images into the most common formats: PortableNetwork Graphics (.png), Jpeg (.jpg), Bitmap (.bmp), Tiff (.tif),Jpeg2000 (.jp2).
– Export of rectified images in DXF format compatible with AutoCAD(both LT version and complete). In the case of pointsrectification, it is possible to export points used for therectification into the same file
– Import and export of World File (.tfw or .jgw) and of GeoTifffile (.tif)
– Import of three-dimensional points surveyed with thetopographical instrument, thanks to a completely configurable textformat
– Export of points in a completely configurable text format or inDXF format, with the option to export the points to draw theplanimetry
Installer Size: 15.19 MB
Download Links : Perspective Rectifier v3.5.100171.48 Full Crack