Software Description: Bitplane Imaris v7.4.2 x86/x64 Crack
Imaris is Bitplane’s core scientific softwaremodule that delivers all the necessary functionality for datamanagement, visualization, analysis, segmentation andinterpretation of 3D and 4D microscopy datasets. Combining speed,precision and ease-of-use, Imaris provides a complete set offeatures for working with three- and four-dimensional multi-channelimages of any size, from a few megabytes to multiple gigabytes insize.
Imaris enables you to manage all your image data, image analysisprotocols, results and derived data. The Arena view also enablesyou to tag your resources (e.g. images) as well as intelligentlysearch across all experiments or a specific set of experimentalgroups. Imaris’ Surpass view allows for the visualization oforiginal and derived data objects in a real time and interactivelyso you can quickly make visual assessments of your experiments in3D and 4D to discover relationships that are otherwise hidden. Itsrendering quality, speed, precision and interactivity areunrivalled. With a large variety of segmentation options, Imarisprovides you with the most effective tools to segment even thetoughest datasets to identify, separate, and visualize individualobjects and then utilize the Imaris MeasurementPro module to pullout the derived measurements.
Imaris includes features to communicate and share resultsconvincingly: The “Snapshot” command is a convenient way to exportany image view in a standard format that can be used forpresentations and publications. The highly advanced “Key FrameAnimator” allows intuitive creation of even the most complex moviefrom 3D and 4D scenes. No other software gives you so much controlat so many levels.
– Organize and manage all image data related resources (e.g. rawdata, segmented results, image analysis protocols)
– Search all (or part) of your image related resources
– Tag resources
– Visualize volume images and objects in real time using a richselection of rendering modes
– Automatically or manually identify objects based on morphology,intensity, size and many more parameters
– Validate segmentation by superimposing objects on the originalvolume image
– Interact dynamically with individual objects
– Create the most impressive pictures and stunning animations foryour publications and presentations with just a few mouseclicks
The Imaris interface has been carefully designed for the lifesciences. Imaris takes away the burden of selecting and managingmultiple poorly integrated imaging tools and increases time spenton research. Imaris exploits the latest hardware technologies toput new capabilities at your fingertips.
Since its launch in 1993 Imaris has been installed at hundreds ofleading sites throughout Europe, America, and Asia. Imaris has beenchosen as the primary tool for image visualization and analysis byindividual investigators, core facility managers as well asoperators of our Advanced Imaging Centers.
Installer Size: 118 + 132 MB