Software Description: Micromine GBIS v220.127.116.11 + Full Crack
GBIS is a secure and flexible data managementsystem to protect your most valuable asset – your data.
In a world where data management is crucial, investing in theappropriate geological software is essential to the successfulfuture of an organisation.
Most mining and exploration companies struggle to maintain thequality, integrity and usability of their essential data. Some ofthe problems with inaccurate data are visible, others unfortunatelyare not. Loss of data, poor accessibility and quality controlissues can cost millions of dollars when inaccurate modelling anddecision making results.
The GBIS products have been designed and built to ensure that nomatter how large your company is, how limited your IT capabilitiesor diverse your geological resource, we have the solution youneed.
MICROMINE’s entire suite of GBIS products deliver the best ofgeological data management capabilities, no matter whichenvironment you need it to operate within.
Here are some key features of “GBIS”:
– Intuitive and visual tools can be accessed at the push of abutton
– Visual Query tool, Plan Views, Importing and Exporting are justsome of the new intuitive ways of working in GBIS
– A central, secure system for storing your geological dataproviding a single point or truth
– Powerful validation to ensure accurate data
– Flexible reporting to transform your data into usableinformation
– Shared storage system to ensure appropriate visibility,accessibility and reliability
– Shared workflows to provide simple and consistent processes
– Scalable for use by operations of all sizes and across multiplesites
– Modules available to suit all data management requirements
– Enhanced Security model with improved level of security based onWindows Users and Groups
Installer Size: 182.9 MB