Software Description: Schlumberger Drillbench v6.2.120847 Cracked
Drillbench Dynamic Drilling Simulation SoftwareDynamic drilling simulations for pressure control, well control,blow out control, managed and underbalanced operations.
Successfully drilling challenging wells requires an in-depthunderstanding of the hydraulics during all phases of the operation.The drilling process is highly dynamic and complicated to model;thus, much of the dynamics have traditionally been neglected.However, with diminishing operational margins, the impact ofdynamic effects is growing. Coupled with increasing wellconstruction costs, modeling the dynamics becomes essential andstrategically important.
Simulations performed in Drillbench dynamic drilling simulationsoftware are key feature to replicate a real drilling operation andprovide accuracy not possible with simpler steady-state models.Drillbench software provides a user-friendly tool that targets alldrilling engineers involved in challenging wells. The software isbuilt around the well-control workflow, covering pressure control,well control, and blowout control.
– Integration of well paths directly from the Petrel platform
– Reading pore and fracture pressure from the Techlog platform
– Support for dual gradient drilling with a subsea pump
– Improved modeling of managed pressure drilling
– Strengthened dynamic surge and swab calculations
– Rigsite Kick—a standardized kick sheet for operational rigsiteuse, based on robust well control modeling and simulation
Installer Size: 89 MB