Software Description: Calibre v3.13.0 x86/x64 Cracked
Calibre was designed tobe a e-book library management application. Calibre is meant to bea complete e-library solution and thus includes, librarymanagement, format conversion, news feeds to ebook conversion aswell as e-book reader sync features.
Here are some key features of “Calibre”:
– Calibre is primarily a ebook cataloging program. It stores yourebook files in a database along with easily editable metadatadescribing each book. It is designed around the concept of thelogical book, i.e. a single entry in the database that maycorrespond to ebooks in several formats.
Calibre support sorting the books in its database by:
– Size (Max size of all formats)
It also supports extra metadata fields that can be searched on:
– Series: The series that a book belongs to
– Comments: A general purpose field that can be used to describethe book, add notes on it, etc.
– Tags: A flexible system to categorize books. You can tag any bookwith any custom tag to indicate subject, read status, category,etc.
– The database view also supports filtering by searching on themetadata. You can perform advanced searching on individual metadatafields by clicking the advanced search button to the left of thesearch bar.
– The books in the database can be saved to disk using the “Save todisk” button. All selected books are saved in a folder structureorganized by Author and Title.
– You can fetch metadata for a book based on its ISBN number or itstitle/author, instead of manually entering the metadata. You canalso fetch a cover image based on the ISBN number.
– Calibre supports conversion from (HTML, LIT, RTF, TXT, PDF(simpletext+few images)) to the SONY ebook reader format LRF. An graphicalinterface to the conversion software can be accessed by clickingthe “Convert E-books” button.
– The commandline access is via the command any2lrf. The conversionis very powerful and supports advanced typesetting features liketables, dropcaps, inline images, embedded fonts, etc. Fulldocumentation of the features of the conversion software can befound at Conversion to LRF.
Syncing to E-reader Devices:
– Calibre has a modular device driver design that makes addingsupport for different e-reader devices easy. At the moment, it hassupport for the SONY PRS 500/505. Syncing supports updatingmetadata on the device from metadata in the library and thecreation of collections on the device based on the tags defined inthe library view. If an book has more than one format available,calibre automatically chooses the best format when uploading to thedevice.
Calibre can automatically fetch news from a number of websites,format the news into a ebook and upload to a connected device. Atthe moment there is support for generating LRF ebooks. Supportednews sites are:
– New York Times
– The BBC
– The Economist
– The news fetching subsystem has a modular design, which makes iteasy to add support for more sites. If you are interested in addingsupport for a site, read the User Manual. Once you have created arecipe, consider sharing it with other users by attaching it toUser Recipes.
– Calibre has an inbuilt viewer that can display LRF format files,so you can look over a recent conversion before uploading to thereader. It supports all the features of the LRF format, exceptdropcaps.
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
– Basic support for Amazon AZW4 format (PDF wrapped inside aMOBI)
– When showing the cover browser in a separate window, allow theuse of the V, D shortcut keys to view the current book and send itto device respectively.
– Add an option in Preferences->Miscellaneous to abortconversion jobs that take too long.
– Driver for HTC Evo and HP TouchPad (with kindle app)
– Preferences->Adding books, detect when the user specifies atest expression with no file extension and popup a warning
– E-book viewer: Ensure toolbars are always visible
– Content server: Fix grouping of Tags/authors not working for somenon english languages with Internet Explorer
– When downloading metadata from amazon, fix italics insidebrackets getting lost.
– Get Books: Add EscapeMagazine.pl and RW2010.pl stores
– Conversion pipeline: Fix conversion of cm/mm to pts. Fixes use ofcm as a length unit when converting to MOBI.
– When showing the cover browser in a separate window, focus thecover bro…
Installer Size: ~