Software Description: The Complete Genealogy Reporter v2015 Build 161007 Crack Patch
Create comprehensive narrative GEDCOM reports, books, and webfolders (in English or German) with fully cross-referenced texts,notes, media, and family tree diagrams. The CompleteGenealogy Reporter can incorporate all cousins, aunts,uncles, and indirect relationships via marriage, for any individualin your GEDCOM file.
The user interface is a simple four-step wizard-style processwhich reads a GEDCOM file and generates a report to a PDF file, aprinter, or a text file (proof-reading draft). Report options offerthe inclusion of indirect relations through marriage, image media,and notes.
In addition, the application can produce four-generation familytree diagrams as part of the report. Two-sided printed book optionsare available to alternate the left and right margin indentationsand page headings.
The output is formatted as free-flowing text which is easilycomprehended by readers with no computer or genealogical knowledge.The narrative includes relationship descriptions (e.g., firstcousin, once removed, by marriage), and comprehensive dateprocessing and age calculations.
Here are some key features of “The Complete GenealogyReporter”:
– Full details of all aunts, uncles, and cousins, plus theirdescendants may be included.
– Indirect branches may be included in the report. (Indirectbranches are the relations of people who married into the subject’sfamily.)
– The relationship to the subject of each reported individual isfully described. (e.g., “Second cousin by marriage, onceremoved”).
– Children birthdates and occupation/residence events may be sortedby year (irrespective of the order recorded in the GEDCOMfile).
– Unknown names may be rationalized into a standard form. (Whenthis option is selected, unknown first names are reported as Mr. orMs., and unknown last names are reported as “Unknown”.)
– The upper/lower cases of names may be reported in a standard formof “Jane McKie”, irrespective of the cases of the names in theGEDCOM file.
– Ages of individuals at the times of events may be included.
– Dates (however expressed in the GEDCOM file) are processed andreported in a standard format of either “1 May 1888” or “May 1,1888”
– Tree charts may be included in the report. These are shown asfour-generation segments which are fully cross-referenced betweenthemselves and with the narrative sections.
– Picture media may be included as a section of the report. Theseare shown six per page and are fully cross-referenced to and fromthe narrative sections.
– Notes may be reported within the narrative or within a separatesection which is fully cross-referenced to and from the narrativesections.
– Notes may be attached to sources, or have sources attached.
– Sources may be reported within the narrative or within a separatesection which is fully cross-referenced to and from the narrativesections.
– Sources may be attached to notes, or have notes attached.
– Page, Quality, and Repository data is reported (if present).
– Cross-Referencing, Indexing and Formatting
– All content is fully cross-referenced.
– An Index of Places may be included in the report. An Index ofDates may be included in the report. A full alphabetical index ofnames may be included in the report. Book formatting options areavailable, for single-sided or two-sided printing, with adjustablemargin offsets.
– To a printer (fully formatted)
– To an Adobe Acrobat compatible PDF file (fully formatted)
– To a text file (unformatted, no media)
– The unformatted text file is intended to provide a method ofproof reading the contents of your GEDCOM file in a concise andeasy-to-read form in order to swiftly review the content and toisolate omissions, errors, and inconsistencies. The content (exceptmedia) is identical to the fully formatted report.
Installer Size: 5.26 MB