Software Description: MAGIX Video Pro X8 v220.127.116.11 x64 Cracked
MAGIX Video Pro is a professional video editingprogram for Windows PC systems. High-performance, native HDediting, DVD authoring with up to 8 audio tracks, or keyframeanimation with Beziér curve control is directed at users withhigher standards.
The program is clearly divided into intuitive modules. Videos,photos, and audio from a wide range of sources can be transferredfrom various devices to PC. Longer movies can be automaticallyseparated into chapters or scenes. You can also do the opposite andcombine individual recordings to make a single movie.
Once your video is finished, you can use it in different ways:Transfer it back onto the tape or to your camcorder, export it inany conventional format, or burn it directly to Blu-ray, DVD, oranother format of disc.
MAGIX Video Pro X2.5 offers you a complete and professional videoediting solution!
Here are some key features of “MAGIX Video Pro”:
Professional video editing:
– Efficient 3- and 4-point cut
– MultiCam editing
– Effects masks
– 3-way color correction
– Advanced title editor
– Advanced video editing
– Dolby®Digital 5.1
– Audio editing in broadcast quality
– Real-time audio mixer
– Sample-precise audio editing
– Open timeline
– Preview rendering
– Revised user interface in modern design
– Edit AVCHD video in its native environment
– Smart Rendering for AVCHD
– Intelligent mouse mode
– Advanced search for gaps
– Multi-processor support
– Exchange with other post-production programs
– Flexible user interface
– Synchronization with external devices
– Comparison mode in the source monitor
Extensive format support
– Recordings from different sources
– Compatibility with all common video formats
– Import and export of all major media formats
– Direct plug-in support
Universal output options
– Integrated disc authoring module
– Creation of AVCHD discs
– Burn to Blu-ray Discs™
– Video export
– Advanced output functions
– DV cameras: Mini DV camcorders or DV video recorders
– HDV cameras: HDV1 and HDV2 camcorders
– Video: Analog TV, video input, VHS recorders, webcams
– Single frame: Single and series images from webcams, videorecorders, video cameras, or TV cards
– Audio: Microphones, cassette recorders, MiniDisc players,turntables
– Screen: PC monitor
– Analog capture requires capture cards compatible with DirectShow.DV capture can be performed through an OHCI-compatible IEEE 1394host adapter (FireWire or iLink). A TV card can be used to recordprograms from TV or from your video recorder.
– There is no limit to the length of your recordings. Now you mayrecord video as long as there is available space on your harddrive. Using real-time compression during capture creates smallerfile sizes and more available space.
Import/Export file formats:
– Video files: Video files in the video formats for Windows andDV-AVI type 1/2 (*.avi), MPEG-1 and 2 (*.mpg,*.mp2,*.MPEG),QuickTime (*.mov), MAGIX video (*.mxv), Windows Media, VOB streamsfrom DVD (when unencrypted), AVCHD (only import), MPEG4 (*.mp-4),XDCAM files (Sony PMW-EX4).
– Audio files: Wave, MP3 (Windows Media Player 10 or higherrequired for export), WMA, OGG Vorbis, MIDI files, and audio CDtracks.
– Graphic files (for slideshows or as a still behind a scrollingtitle): Windows bitmaps (BMP), JPEG, GIF, animated GIF, PNG, AdobePhotoshop (PSD), Tagged Image File Format (TIFF).
– Text files in RTF format: You may enter texts, such as creditswith any formatted text and save them in universal text format(.rft). Loading such text into MAGIX Video Pro X2 creates a titleobject.
AVCHD standard support:
– Files from AVCHD cameras can be either read directly or imported.Newer computers are capable of decoding and playing this format inreal-time. MAGIX Video Pro X2 does a performance check in order tomake sure that the computer has enough computing capacity. If thecheck indicates that the computer is insufficient, AVCHD materialis transformed into a MPEG-2 file to allow older systems to editit, too.
– MAGIX Video Pro X2 now also supports the AVCHD Lite standard,which is used by digital cameras for recording video (among otherthings).
Program and source monitor:
– MAGIX Video Pro X2 offers two video monitors for transportcontrol which can be used independently. The program monitor showsthe current project in the Arranger, the source monitor offers apreview for file import from the Media Pool.
– The project folder is for storing your material. It’s useful forpreselecting the necessary media for your current project. Use itto store video, audio, titling files, and even edited versions orsections of films for use later in your projects.
Savable window layouts:
– MAGIX Video Pro X2 offers a flexible user interface which allowswindows to be adjusted for any working situation. Both previewmonitors can be enlarged to fullscreen and moved around, e.g. touse multiple monitors more effectively. Even the project folder,the Arranger, and the Media Pool can be scaled and moved as aseparate window.
– Every object (every video, every single scene, every photo, andevery audio recording) can be provided with its own individualeffects combination. Every effects combination can be savedseparately so that you can use it later on different objects. Rightclick the object and choose the “Save video effects” option in thecontext menu.
– Video effects are selected and set up in the “Effects” folder inthe Media Pool. Most effects allow “keyframes” to control theirbehavior. The current settings only become effective beginning withthe first selected keyframe. The next keyframe activates thesettings present at that keyframe. The area between two keyframesapproximates the corresponding effects settings (“tweening”).
– Video effects can be controlled using effects curves. A curve isshown in the video’s object display which controls the applicationof the effect; the higher the curve, the more intense the effect.Keyframes are indicated by curve handles, and these can bemanipulated as desired. For every curve handle, Bezier handles canbe generated to create harmonic curves and effects automations.
– Effects presets are standardized effects configurations for themost important cases. They can be used via drag & drop; justhold down the mouse button and drag the selected effect from theMedia Pool to the desired object – finished.
– The effects mixer (”Slide FX”) combines or interweaves anassortment of recordings to create a complex visual arrangement. Toexecute this effect, simply drag the transitions to the spacebetween two videos.
– MAGIX Video Pro X2 offers 3-way color correction (view page 110)for optimizing poor or incorrectly exposed videos. Color correctioncan be found in the Media Pool under “Effects”.
HD audio support:
– MAGIX Video Pro X2 supports audio formats that conform to Intel’sHigh Definition audio standard for sound cards. This means thatMAGIX Video Pro X2 can be used to produce stereo signals at asampling rate of 192kHz (32-bit) and 8-channel signals at asampling rate of 96kHz (32-bit).
Multimedia editable DVD menus:
– The program includes many DVD menu templates (for chapterselection, etc.) for projects intended for TV, and some are also in16:9 widescreen format. They can be easily inserted during theburning process to give the DVD a professional look.
– Every menu template can be customized with your own photos,thematic animations, 3D titles, sound, intro videos, etc. Writewith flowers if your video takes place on a meadow, or with cloudsif you’ve flown somewhere. A lovingly created menu always makes agreat impression. It’s your video’s calling card.
Installer Size: 726 MB