Software Description: MediaInfo v17.10 Crack Patch
All relevant information of a audio/video file is stored in thefile’s header area, including duration, codec id, aspect, framerate, bit rate, sample rate, channels, bit depth, language, etc.MediaInfo can obtain and utilize these info fromthe header of a media file with ease, which is very helpful formedia software developers. If you just want to know the codec infoof some movie or music file that could not be recognized or playedcorrectly, you can use MediaInfo to check its technical & tagdata.
MediaInfo is a free, open-source, and cross-platform media fileinformation analysis, detection and display tool (written in C++)from France. It can quickly detect the detailed codec and contentinformation of video/audio files. And, it can be easily integratedinto any program using a supplied MediaInfo.dll file. As a matterof fact, MediaInfo has been used in many programs such as XMediaRecode, MediaCoder, eMule, and K-Lite Codec Pack. In addition,MediaInfo has included all the functions of current several popularcodec viewers. For example: supports for new media formats,provides relevant web links for codecs and playback software, andso on, from soup to nuts.
For common users, when you couldn’t tell what the specific codec ortag info of your movie or music file is, that’s when MediaInfocomes in. For multimedia application developers, MediaInfo is theperfect way for you to get and call technical and tag data frommedia files.
Here are some key features of “MediaInfo”:
– Read many video and audio file formats
– View information in different formats (text, sheet, tree,HTML…)
– Customise these viewing formats
– Export information as text, CSV, HTML…
– Graphical user interface, command line interface, or library(.dll/.so/.dylib) versions available
– Integrate with the shell (drag ‘n’ drop, and Context menu)
– Internationalisation: display any language on any operatingsystem
– Localisation capability
Installer Size: 5.5 MB