Software Description: TamoSoft CommView for WiFi v7.1.841 Keygen Serial
CommView for WiFi is a powerful wirelessnetwork monitor and analyzer for 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac networks. Loadedwith many user-friendly features, CommView for WiFi combinesperformance and flexibility with an ease of use unmatched in theindustry.
CommView for WiFi captures every packet on the air to displayimportant information such as the list of access points andstations, per-node and per-channel statistics, signal strength, alist of packets and network connections, protocol distributioncharts, etc. By providing this information, CommView for WiFi canhelp you view and examine packets, pinpoint network problems, andtroubleshoot software and hardware. CommView for WiFi includes aVoIP module for in-depth analysis, recording, and playback of SIPand H.323 voice communications.
Packets can be decrypted utilizing user-defined WEP or WPA/WPA2-PSKkeys and are decoded down to the lowest layer. With over 100supported protocols, this network analyzer allows you to see everydetail of a captured packet using a convenient tree-like structureto display protocol layers and packet headers. Additionally, theproduct provides an open interface for plugging in custom decodingmodules. A number of case studies describe real-world applicationsof CommView for WiFi in business, government, and educationsectors.
Here are some key features of “CommView forWiFi”:
– Scan the air for WiFi stations and access points.
– Capture 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, and 802.11ac WLANtraffic.
– Specify WEP or WPA keys to decrypt encrypted packets.
– View detailed per-node and per-channel statistics.
– View detailed IP connections statistics: IP addresses, ports,sessions, etc.
– Reconstruct TCP sessions.
– Configure alarms that can notify you about important events, suchas suspicious packets, high bandwidth utilization, unknownaddresses, rogue access points, etc.
– View protocol “pie” charts.
– Monitor bandwidth utilization.
– Browse captured and decoded packets in real time.
– Search for strings or hex data in captured packet contents.
– Log individual or all packets to files.
– Load and view capture files offline.
– Import and export packets in Sniffer®, EtherPeek™, AiroPeek™,Observer®, NetMon, Wireshark/Tcpdump, and Wireshark/pcapng formats,export packets in hex and text formats.
– Export any IP address to SmartWhois for quick, easy IPlookup.
– Capture data from multiple channels simultaneously using severalUSB adapters.
– Capture A-MPDU and A-MSDU packets.
– Simulate access points.
– And much more!
Installer Size: 82.01 MB