Software Description: Lumina Analytica Optimizer v22.214.171.124 x86/x64 Keygen Serial
Optimizer is the highest edition level ofAnalytica. It includes all Enterprise features, plus the additionof powerful solver engines. It discovers decision values thatminimize or maximize any quantified objective, subject toconstraints. Or, in cases where an objective quantity is notpresent, it finds feasible solutions within constraint boundaries.It handles Linear Programming, Quadratic Programming, and generalNon-Linear Programming, and automatically distinguishes among allof them. Decision variables can be continuous,semi-continuous, discrete (Integer or Boolean), or mixed. Best ofall, Analytica Optimizer seamlessly integrates optimizationcapability with all of Analytica’s core features including: MonteCarlo simulation and Intelligent Arrays, simplifying modelstructure, and improving visual accessibility. It’s a completedecision solution that combines solving power, scalability, andease of use like no other optimization platform.
Should optimization models be intuitively represented,transparent, scalable, and easy to build? We think they should. Buttraditional optimization interfaces fail to meet all of thesegoals.
– Spreadsheet optimizations are suitable for smaller problems, butthey are inherently two-dimensional and difficult to scale;
– Algebraic modeling languages are much better than the straightprogramming notation that preceded them, but their lack of visualcontext can still make complex models inscrutable to anyone but themodel designer.
Analytica makes optimization modeling as simple and intuitive as itshould be at all levels of complexity. Influence diagrams andIntelligent Arrays keep the entire analysis path accessible, frommodeling to decision making. It accomplishes this in severalways:
– Keeps model structure and assumptions in plain view at alltimes;
– Combines optimization with sensitivity analysis to identify theinputs that have the most immediate influence on your objectivevalue;
– Allows you to add new scenarios for separate optimizations simplyby adding a scenario dimension to any input array;
– Adds Constraint nodes to allow you to specify arrays ofconstraints using simple inequality expressions;
– Allows you to easily scale existing models using IntelligentArrays.
Installer Size: 37 + 54 MB