Software Description: OSForensics Professional v5.1 Build 1001 Cracked
PassMark OSForensics is a computer forensicsapplication for locating and analyzing digital evidence that arefound in computer systems and digital storage devices.
A suite of modules are provided for effectively reducing the taskof analyzing the vast amounts of data on live systems and storagemedia with a simple, easy-to-use modular interface.
OSForensics also provides tools that can identify evidence materialin seconds (such as a search for a particular file name) up to moresophisticated tools (such as locating incriminating data in deletedfiles) for identifying harder to locate digital evidenceartifacts.
Here are some key features of”OSForensics”:
Find files quickly:
– OSForensics allows you to search for files many times faster thanthe search functionality in Windows.
– Results can be analyzed in the form of a file listing, aThumbnail View, or a Timeline View which allows you to determinewhere significant file change activity has occurred.
Search within Files:
– If the basic file search functionality is not enough, OSForensicscan also create an index of the files on a hard disk. This allowsfor lightning fast searches for text contained inside thedocuments. Powered by the technology behind Wrensoft’s acclaimedZoom Search Engine.
Search for Emails:
– An additional feature of being able to search within files is theability to search email archives. The indexing process can open andread most popular email file formats (including pst) and identifythe individual messages. This allows for a fast text content searchof any emails found on a system.
Recover Deleted Files:
– After a file has been deleted, even once removed from therecycling bin, it often still exists until another new file takesits place on the hard drive. OSForensics can track down this ghostfile data and attempt to restore it back to useable state on thehard drive.
Uncover Recent Activity:
Find out what users have been up to. OSForensics can uncover theuser actions performed recently on the system, including but notlimited to:
– Opened Documents
– Web Browsing History
– Connected USB Devices
– Connected Network Shares
Collect System Information:
Find out what’s inside the computer. Detailed information about thehardware a system is running on:
– CPU type and number of CPUs
– Amount and type of RAM
– Installed Hard Drives
– Connected USB devices
– and much more. Powered by Passmark’s SysInfo DLL.
View Active Memory:
– Look directly at what is currently in the systems main memory.Attempt to uncover passwords and other sensitive information thatwould otherwise be inaccessible.
– Select from a list of active processes on the system to inspect.OSF can also dump their memory to a file on disk for laterinspection.
Installer Size: 82.4 MB