Software Description: SystemRescueCd v5.2.0 + Full Crack
SystemRescueCd is a Linux system rescue diskavailable as a bootable CD-ROM or USB stick for administrating orrepairing your system and data after a crash. It aims to provide aneasy way to carry out admin tasks on your computer, such ascreating and editing the hard disk partitions. It comes with a lotof Linux system utilities such as GParted, fsarchiver, filesystemtools and basic tools (editors, midnight commander, network tools).It can be used for both Linux and windows computers, and ondesktops as well as servers. This rescue system requires noinstallation as it can be booted from a CD/DVD drive or USB stick,but it can be installed on the hard disk if you wish. The kernelsupports all important file systems (ext3/ext4, xfs, btrfs,reiserfs, jfs, vfat, ntfs), as well as network filesystems such asSamba and NFS.
System tools included
– GNU Parted: creates, resizes, moves, copies partitions, andfilesystems (and more).
– GParted: GUI implementation using the GNU Parted library.
– FSArchiver: flexible archiver that can be used as both system anddata recovery software
– Partimage: popular opensource disk image software which works atthe disk block level
– ddrescue : Attempts to make a copy of a partition or floppy/HardDisk/CD/DVD that has hardware errors, optionally fillingcorresponding bad spots in input with user defined pattern in thecopy.
– File systems tools (for Linux and Windows filesystems): format,resize, and debug an existing partition of a hard disk
– Ntfs3g: enables read/write access to MS Windows NTFSpartitions.
– sfdisk saves and restores partition tables.
– Test-disk : tool to check and undelete partition, supportsreiserfs, ntfs, fat32, ext3/ext4 and many others
– Memtest: to test the memory of your computer (first thing to testwhen you have a crash or unexpected problems)
– Rsync: very-efficient and reliable program that can be used forremote backups.
– Network tools (Samba, NFS, ping, nslookup, …): to backup yourdata across the network
Installer Size: 562 MB