Software Description: VirtualBox v5.1.30 Build 118389 + Extension Pack + Full Crack
VirtualBox is a general-purpose fullvirtualizer for hardware. Targeted at server, desktop and embeddeduse, VirtualBox is now the only professional-quality virtualizationsolution that is also Open Source Software.
VirtualBox is a package of strong x86 virtualization software forenterprise as well as home use.
The binaries from the download section are all released under theVirtualBox Personal Use and Evaluation License (PUEL).
Here are some key features of “VirtualBox”:
– Modularity. VirtualBox has an extremely modular design withwell-defined internal programming interfaces and a client/serverdesign. This makes it easy to control it from several interfaces atonce: for example, you can start a virtual machine in a typicalvirtual machine GUI and then control that machine from the commandline, or possibly remotely. VirtualBox also comes with a fullSoftware Development Kit: even though it is Open Source Software,you don’t have to hack the source to write a new interface forVirtualBox.
– Virtual machine descriptions in XML. The configuration settingsof virtual machines are stored entirely in XML and are independentof the local machines. Virtual machine definitions can thereforeeasily be ported to other computers.
– Guest Additions for Windows and Linux. VirtualBox has specialsoftware that can be installed inside Windows and Linux virtualmachines to improve performance and make integration much moreseamless. Among the features provided by these Guest Additions aremouse pointer integration and arbitrary screen solutions (e.g. byresizing the guest window).
– Virtual USB Controllers. VirtualBox implements a virtual USBcontroller and allows you to connect arbitrary USB devices to yourvirtual machines without having to install device specific driverson the host.
– Remote Desktop Protocol. Unlike any other virtualizationsoftware, VirtualBox fully supports the standard Remote DesktopProtocol (RDP). A virtual machine can act as an RDP server,allowing you to “run” the virtual machine remotely on some thinclient that merely displays the RDP data.
– USB over RDP. With this unique feature, a virtual machine thatacts as an RDP server can still access arbitrary USB devices thatare connected on the RDP client. This way, a powerful servermachine can virtualize a lot of thin clients that merely need todisplay RDP data and have USB devices plugged in.
– Shared folders. Like many other virtualization solutions, foreasy data exchange between hosts and guests, VirtualBox allows fordeclaring certain host directories as “shared folders”, which canthen be accessed from within virtual machines.
Installer Size: 118 + 18.9 MB