Software Description: Total Recorder Professional Edition v8.2 Build 4100 Crack
Total Recorder Professional Edition will recordPC audio from almost any source, including streamed audio fromprograms like Windows Media Player.
The tool can also record conventional audio from CD’s, themicrophone and other input lines on a sound card.
The Professional Edition also includes features like the SoundImage facility, the Auto Split feature and the ability to initiatea web connection to record a scheduled web broadcast.
Here are some key features of “Total RecorderPro”:
– Record local audio files or Internet broadcasts reproduced byother programs, such as RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, iTunes,Musicmatch Jukebox, WinAmp, and many others.
– Record both parties of Internet-telephony conversations whenusing programs like Skype, Google Talk, etc.
– Use the time shift feature to listen to the recorded sound whilea recording is being made. While listening, you can move anywherewithin the recorded part of the sound stream and startplayback.
– Record any sound passing through any line of your sound card. Forexample, you can record sound being played back by an externalprogram, or sound from a microphone, an external LP, cassette,CD/DVD player, AM/FM/Satellite radio, etc.
– Background record (i.e. capture) an Internet-broadcast in MP3,WMA and Ogg Vorbis formats. This feature allows you to do thefollowing: Record Internet broadcasts in their original formatwithout decoding and re-encoding, Record without using an externalplayer, Extract track information from a stream, You can also playback an Internet broadcast.
– Record, edit and play video in AVI and WMV formats with VideoAdd-on. Video can be recorded from a hardware device plugged intoyour computer, such as a camera, or captured video from yourscreen. You can also background record Internet video streams inWMV format. The program can be scheduled to record video from yourfavourite video services and websites.
– Use Cue-sheet files. Now Total Recorder lets you createcue-points, which can be used for splitting a file afterwards.These cue-points can be created manually, for example to make abookmark in a sound file. Or they can be created automaticallyduring a recording session (based on pause reduction, changes ofthe clip information in an external player, etc.) or whilecapturing an Internet transmission and information about a trackchanges.
– Use the Recording Wizard to help you customize Total Recordersettings based on the sound you are going to record.
– Record directly in any supported sound format. PCM, MP3, WMA, OggVorbis, FLAC and any format provided by a system codec aresupported. Professional Edition also provides support for a numberof high-quality stereo formats (PCM – up to 192kHz 24bit and float,FLAC – up to 192kHz 24bit, WMA Lossless – up to 96kHz 24bit, andformats provided by the Windows Media Audio Professionalcodec).
– Convert files between any of the supported sound formats.
– Create and edit file tags. You can create and edit ID3v1 andID3v2 tags for MP3 files and tags for WMA, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, andFLAC files.
– Edit sound files using a built-in sound editor. This built-insound editor allows you to cut, trim, and join your recordings.Editing can be performed using a visual representation of the soundor using clipboard operations. All editing functions are performedwithout decompressing/recompressing to preserve sound quality andsave time.
– Normalize recordings to adjust the level of sound. Suchprocessing for MP3 files is performed without re-encoding or lossof quality.
– Apply fading effects. Applying fading effects to MP3 files isperformed without re-encoding or loss of quality.
– Schedule playbacks or recordings using Total Recorder’s powerfulbuilt-in scheduler. For example, you can schedule a recording anduse a stop condition such as an absolute time, a duration, theabsence of a sound signal, and so on.
– Export/import configuration settings and scheduled jobs is usefulif you need to reinstall your system, move Total Recorder from onecomputer to another, or as a backup.
– Use a command line interface to start playback or recording andspecify associated parameters.
– Perform general operations on playlists, such as merge multiplefiles in a playlist, rename files from a playlist using taginformation, save a playlist, etc.
– Split recordings on separate clips. You can indicate that thesound being recorded will be split on separate clips during therecording. File tags can be created automatically.
– Split recordings on separate files. You can indicate that thesound being recorded will be split into separate files duringrecording based on different conditions (size, duration, low soundlevel, etc.).
– Use the pause reduction feature. You can choose to remove pausesduring a recording or remove pauses in an existing file.
– Customize the Total Recorder interface. You can choose to show orhide some parts of Total Recorder’s main window and selectdifferent modes. All main functions can be performed with simplemouse clicks or hot-key combinations.
– Regulate the playing volume and recording levels directly fromthe Total Recorder interface.
– Customize shortcuts. You can assign a shortcut key to anyfunction provided by Total Recorder. Special keys for multimediakeyboards are also supported.
– Customize global hot keys. You can assign a global hot key to anyfunction provided by Total Recorder. Special keys for multimediakeyboards are also supported.
– Perform batch processing. You can use batch processing toconvert, normalize, split, rename, tag, apply add-ons, or performother operations on multiple files.
– Execute a command line after a file has been recorded or after arecording session has completed. This feature is available whenrecording in split mode and for a scheduling recording.
– Put your computer in standby or hibernate mode when an automaticjob completes.
– Save a stereo file as a mono file with channel mixing. This canbe used, for example, to save the left and right channels of astereo file to separate mono files.
– Merge multiple files into a single file. A period of silence canbe inserted between the files or a fading effect can be applied tothe files during a merge.
– Use add-ons. Total Recorder supports add-ons that can be used forvideo recording, sound enhancements, mixing operations, integrationwith iTunes/iPod, and for other purposes.
Installer Size: 5.2 MB