Software Description: Vuze (Azureus) v188.8.131.52 x86/x64 Keygen Serial
The Bittorrent protocol is very popular nowadays with more andmore users choosing this file sharing method because of theadvantages it brings in speed and functionality. That’s the mainreason why the software market has now to offer a lot of dedicatedclients, more or less efficient, designed to help users downloadfiles at impressive speeds.
Vuze, formerly known as Azureus, is a bitdifferent. It is a Java-based Bittorrent client, which means you’regoing to need the Java Runtime Environment to run it, but thisdoesn’t make it less powerful than the majority of similartools.
Installation may take a while, especially if you choose tocustomize it, but either way you should be careful and note thethird-party software that comes bundled with the setup.
Getting past the installer, you’ll have the chance to discover arather pleasant and modern looking interface. Although it’s full ofpowerful features, Vuze provides a nice way to interact with them,grouping them all in a separate list.
All downloads are listed upfront in the main screen, just like ithappens with many other Bittorrent clients. If you need to findsome specific torrent, Vuze comes with a powerful search functionalso easily accessible via the main window.
The list of settings you can customize is quite impressive as youwill discover when entering the ‘Options’ area. Vuze enables you toconfigure settings regarding the connection, transfer, files,interface, plugins, security or connected devices.
Since it’s based on Java, the application works a bit slower thanthe rest of the pack, trailing behind other Bittorrent clients, aswe found out during out test. Also the download speed doesn’talways match that of similar programs.
With a solid feature pack and great ease of use Vuze earns a spotamong the best BitTorrent clients out there. It is still verypopular among the users of the peer-to-peer file sharing protocolso you can give it a try to see it it fits your bill.
Here are some key features of “Vuze”:
– Multiple torrent downloads
– Upload and download speed limiting, both globally and pertorrent
– Advanced seeding rules
– Adjustable disk cache
– Only uses one port for all the torrents
– UPnP sets the forward on your router
– Can use a proxy, for both tracker and peer communications
– Fast resume
– Can set a default download dir and move completed files
– Can import torrents automatically from a set dir
– Highly customizable interface
– IRC plugin included for quick help
– Embedded tracker, host your own torrents, automate your shares(periodic scanning of a dir)…
– Distributed Hash Table: host on it a completely decentralisedtorrent and/or benefit from it when the tracker is offline.
Installer Size: ~